Latest News

Due to COVID - 19 the club's programme has been cancelled until the end of June. This of course is very sad for us all but it is necessary under current circumstances. Sadly we cannot guarantee that this years rally will take place. As a club a formal decision will be made in JUNE 2020. We will continue to send out entry forms but we will not be issuing any passes until the formal decision has been made.